Angel & Devil

Thursday, August 28, 2008

First present of teacher day =)

Teacher's Day is around the corner!!!

And I receive my first teacher day gift this yr today! =D

It's by Sarah! I onli did 4 days of practical and this particular student that i nv take note off suddenly give me a gift =) So sweet!!! Now I'm tring hard to be smiling every day as no matter what i still had to complete my pratical by the date given to me =x

Aft work, I took bus 160 to Juro... Mit up with darling and had a funniest dinner ever =x

Firstly.. Darling was eating porriage and dunno what happen he laught till almost spilt out =x

Secondly is that while eating dessert, he accidently hit the spoon onto his teeth with a loud sound, trying to act cool to cover up =x End up i told him i saw it and his face goes red! =x LOL

alot alot of things happen and it reali make me laugh till the max ! Dunno why this silly guy was being send to me to make me laugh and cry like crazy for him =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]