Angel & Devil

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

24 hrs more to 2009!


A New Yr will be starting soon in 24 hrs time...


Hmm... What I hope for this yr? Alot of things flash into me


Examples:::::


- HOpe my study life will go smoothly


- Hope I can carry a meaningful day every day


- Hoping that our relationship will improve


- Wish every thing will go smoothly for him too


- Get the love and care that I need from him


- Getting myself a car license =) (So darling will not look down on me)


- Be a gd ger to mummy, daddy and also to darling


- 21st Birthday will be happening during end yr (looking forward to the day)


- Hope to get surpirses from my love ones


- Be an understanding Gf of his =)


- Wish that Hong kong trip for our 3rd "honey moon" will come true during end yr


- More more more !!! ~



Ani way...


Just wish every thing around me will remind the same and nth will leave me =D


Healthy and Wealthy for every one =D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]