Angel & Devil

Friday, December 26, 2008

horrible Jam

Horrible Jam!

First time sia.. It took me 2 hrs to take bus from CCK to Orchard! =x And is bus 190!

ARh! There's not accident or ani thing blocking the road, so I dun see ani reason why the traffic is so SLOW!

Just from Raffles school to Far east, it took me half an hr to travel such a short distance!

Darling and Jie went to buy movie ticket first, but hor... FULL HOUSE! Wht the hell! Why today every thing is so unsmooth de!

Din reali knoe where to go, we settle down at B1 Catay for a "tea break" and soon.. headed to Bugis, coz dunno where to go le...

Went to Bugis, play Bball and sian... Aimlessly walking around =(

We decided to go The Central and Liang court =D

Yippy! Liang court gort a Itallian restuarant dam nice! OMG!

Home sweet home aft that =D

* Looking forward for count down *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]