Angel & Devil

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

大年初二 27 Jan 09

It's mummy side... This time round, same like every yr, we slack at home all the way till 2pm and left for united square for our lunch =)

Our family like a routine every yr de, first day of CNY dinner will eat KFC and as for 2nd day de Lunch, we will eat PIZZA HUT! =D

So, without fail.. we went and ate the new yr special =)

AFt Lunch, we went to cousin ah min hse at Toa Payo... Sit there for almost 2 hrs till 6 and headed back to grandma hse to greet her

As usual, waited for dinner to be serve and aft dinner, we 4 cousin will sit around and play card game =)

*I reali enjoy the time with my cousins, coz that's the time where I find back our childhood memorys =) *

[ Quarrel with stupid darling! Coz he went for movie and is the show that I wanted to watch with him!!! ]

******************************************************

大年初三 28 Jan 09

Wanted to wake up at 9:30 de, but yst due to secretly wait for my darling to finish his movie, ended up I slept quite late... Drag and drag on the bed till 10:30 and gort up to prepare.

Today need to go darling de hse 拜年with the parents... Okie! I agree that I move and sound like a Zombie coz I seldom go 拜年 to the elderly de =x So.. Darling u must understand k?

Actuali plan to go watch movie de, But! Darling spoilt my plan by watching last nite.. Therefore, we ask nick out for lunch =)

Hehe.. Aft lunch went nick hse to play "Little Big Planet" =D Then follow by card game! I won almost each game =D LOl..

As for dinner, we headed to HK Cafe to eat.. Long time nv catch toy toy le, so we spend around $10 and caught the whole series of 5 mini cartoon cups!!! LOL... Almost $2 each =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]