Angel & Devil

Saturday, January 31, 2009

大年初五 30 Jan 2009

Hmm.. As usual, still gort class la.. So, drag myself to go sch lo =( AFt class, darling mit me late again! Just like his usual habit =x

My class end at 12:30 and I slowly walk all the way to Herren and wait for him.. Wait and wait! All the way till 2:30pm!! He then slowly walk in =x

We went to take a light lunch at Pasta Maina, then headed to Suntec and Marina for shopping... Shop till WJ and SL came to mit us =) At suntec, I saw Twilight bookmark!! I wan to Buy! But a little ex =x It cost 4 book marks at $8 =(

Now still thinking to buy anot =x

Ani way, went home late coz my best buddy need me =)



*************************************************

大年初六 31 Jan 2009

Went for Piano class.. headed to Bugis to mit darling and his fren. This time around he's LATE again!!!

I reached at 2pm and no one was there, waited for 5 min, ZX turn up.. =) Waited for another 5 min, YB turn up.. All of us waited for 15 min!! Darling then turn up!!! =X

ARG! Reali hate his late coming habit.. We were so hungry that we went to Swensen to eat =) Eat le then the guys went to Sim Lim which almost make me doze off =(

As for nite, went to ah Po hse to eat dinner =)

Just a simple and normal sat outing for us =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]