Angel & Devil

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

大年初八 2 Feb 2009

DArling came over to my hse during noon..

We had Games till 6 and he had to leave for school at 7 =(

Whole day stay home and relax =)


大年初九 3 Feb 2009

Presentation!!! For this module we had to do presentation.. Therefore, nervous sia!

Think we can pass la =)

Aft class, headed home coz darling gort to go sch and pass up homework..

I waited at home till 4 and headed to commonwealth to meet him =)

We went Nick hse for game and in the nite, went over to IKEA and eat =) YummY!

* This period of time veri xin ku, need to save money for frenz party, darling outing, and alot alot more! *

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]