Angel & Devil

Sunday, March 8, 2009

7 March 2009

Out for Career Fair... Darling and WJ went for it while SL and me go shopping =)

We still had lots of time, went to Marina to see if there's ani thing for us to catch AND!!!!

This is what I saw!!!!

HeLLO KITTY PAN!!!!
DArling saw some one catching it and he wants to try =D

Clever la! All of us give some ideas how it should go and guess what!!



PING PONG!!!!









Hoho! There it goes! My kitty pan =D



8 March 2009
Hmm... Nothing much happen today, just some quarrel with darling =x

*******************************************

Some random pic from last sat Steam boat =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]