Angel & Devil

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sian!

Today my group memebers all nv come to class, therefore I'm all alone =( Lucky time pass veri fast for me coz gort other course mate that is so friendly askinf me to join them =)

Aft class, went to Cini to buy ticket movie "push" 5pm at The Catay =) HEaded for lunch and went to Taka as darling need to sign some document =)

Darling Working soon le!!!! Hai... no more movie and shopping aft class le =( Sad to the max!

The show "push" is reali reali Sucks! I find not reali worth to watch coz no climax de =x

Dinner went to magic wok and eat =) NOw Full to the MaX again!!!

=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]