Angel & Devil

Thursday, March 12, 2009

STress!!!

Finalli!!!

Tml will be Friday! My presentation date =)

Know why all of us look forward to it?? Coz it had been a stressful module and all of us just wish to do it onces and for ALL!!!

hehe =D

Let me do some recap abt my weekdays

*****************************************

9 March 2009

Hmm... at first my group memeber wanted to mit up in sch but ended up, we postpone to thurs instead =)

Went darling hse and had a cooking day over there... did bake salmon for lunch but darling say look weird =.=" Next time must try out again le, coz this time round put too much butter =x

Aft that went home while darling carry one with his sch =)




10 march 2009

Out of town =)

Had an enjoyable day =D

Malaysia Mega sales! Shop till u drop dead! LOL...



11 March 2009

HaPpY 1 yr 7 months anniversary!

I realise that guys dun reali celebrate this type of occasion =( Sad

Went to nick hse aft class and gaming!!! =) I did some Homework and had a Viwawa competition with nick =x

Had a veri veri late lunch therefore dinner darling and I ani how go night market buy food =x


12 March 2009

Sch again!!!

Head back to sch and practice dance steps =x

Headache!!! Reali hope tml presentation will turn out well =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]