Angel & Devil

Monday, April 13, 2009

Flu

Had been down with flu attack for 2 days le =(

Finalli felt abit better to update my blog le =)





11 April 2009
Grandma birthday =) Brought her a cake and also a photo frame with pic of we cousin...



12 April 2009

HaPpY BirThdAy Jeremy!

Due to he's in NS so we had to celebrate his birthday earlier =)

Aft having a lunch celebration, headed to Para Silk to buy cordless phone. Was so sick that I reali no mood to shop, just walk round and round from suntec to bugis... cannot take it le!!! Darling send me back to grandma hse and I slp all the way till go home..

Hate it when I'm sick!!! Reali wish darling can be by my side to take care of me =(

***************************************

" I'm missing u so much!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]