Angel & Devil

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shopaholic

AFt my darling working for a month... I realise he reali grow up le, however he's character is still the same!!! =x

Have been shopping with him lately... This is what he have buy for this period of time and HAVE NOT wear it once...

- Levis Watch (2 weeks ago)

- Levis Jeans x2 (Last month)

- FOx Shirt x2 ( Last week)

- Shoes x2 ( Last month)

- Watch x2 (Today)

- Formal cloth (Today)

Wao lao! And almost all this are branded this lo =x Now my darling is a shopaholic!

hehe... He also gort pamper me la =x I gort myself an esprit jacket!! hoho! Long wanted =D Thanks so much! =)

NOw currently all my fren are looking forward to darling birthday, coz it will be a huge celebration =D


*************************************

" I still dislike the way u handle things.. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]