Angel & Devil

Saturday, April 18, 2009


"你从不做主, 每次吵架你都叫我做主。好呀!你应该知道我会有怎样的回答. 如果着也是你想要的,我也尊宗你吧! "




This is what I wan to let u knoe...

I reali hate guys with

- No mind set!

- NO goals in future!

- No Planning at aLL!

************************************

"Is either u are in my world or else! Stay OUT of my life completely! "

AS a ger, I had already give u so much hint le, and yet! no respond from u! I find I'm so stupid! stupid enough to be so thick skin and ask u abt have u ever think abt our future....

Stupid wasting both our time le.. I hope to find a guy who i can give all my hope and love on him de! Not someone who toy around!

U better think properly and get back to me asap ba =)

I believe tat U can be a sweet and good hubby de... but now is not the moment yet ba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]