Angel & Devil

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mummy BirThdAy


HaPpY BirThdaY to MuMmy!
Yeah! It's my mum's birthday however, her celebration is tml coz some of my mum family side cannot make it today =)
However!
Dad took off today just to bring us out =) Noon time, daddy drive us to tampines mall where there's a new shopping there.. Shop shop Shop! Brought quite a few things, without fail! Food!!! hehe... Buy alot of those Japan food back =D
REach home.. prepare dinner for darling to bring to sch =)
And now~
I Miss him!
*************************************
"Yst when I see u talking to me and almost cried when I accused u, I felt hurt too... Sorry darling, I dun mind to say those things but I reali dun like u to be so late.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]