Angel & Devil

Monday, June 1, 2009

Singapore sales




GREAT SINGPORE SALES 2009!!!!




It's here!

OMG!!

LAst Saturday was the starting of GSS and I already spend almost $100 bucks lo!
What I like most is Rip Curl and Roxy Sales!!! It's just so great! 70% OFF!
Count myself lucky, last piece for Roxy jacket and I manage to get it! Usual price 119 and now it's just $49! And as for my bro, guys jacket usual price 119 and now it's onli $29!!!!!




(@_@) Eyes open Big big!!!



I just cannot stop shopping at both shops...


On Sunday, Had a family gather and this time round... DARLING came along! Love it when darling came along coz it's what I call family =D

Aft eating... headed to Raffles city roxy shop and darling gort myself 2 t-shirt!!! Now it's onli selling @ $29!!!! hoho!

Think for the next one whole month I will be visiting Roxy, Rip Curl and Billabong shop! =D


****************************************

"Darling decided to change and I reali look forward to the day where he proof to me. Is it the last chance i'm going to give u?? Dunno.... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]