Angel & Devil

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Skin & New Post!


Alright! Since It's 2010, I decided to start off by changing a new skin coz the previous skin I have been using it for I think almost 3 yrs le ba =)


These few days bf is busy with his work and I have to stay home being a good ger to wait for him. Have been nag by mum for not looking for job, therefore yst i quickly go apply for a few and guess what! Tml I will be having 3 interview! One at 10am, 12pm and 2pm!!! hoho! Busy busy busy.


It's almost 10pm in the night and bf is still working busily in the office.


Hoping tml can mit up with bf....


** I MISS HIM **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]