Angel & Devil

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bingo! STrike!


It's Fri Soon!!!

Yeah! Can't wait for saturday!

This few days have been shopping for CNY!

Yst went to AMK to get curtain and bed sheet... Mum & I choose a curtain each and as for bed sheet, could not get a suitable one =( In the nite, darling came to mit me as we have not been meeting for a few days le =D

Went to play the aiming game and guess what! Bingo! My game rod enter the hole and Boom! The door drop infront of me =D Let me share with u the kitty tat I caught =)

As for today, our mission is to go clear our Jack Place voucher! LOL coz it's the last day today.


** Looking forward for SATURDAY! **


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]