Angel & Devil

Friday, September 28, 2007

What am i going to do??

As uaual.. i went to school early in the morning. Today de lesson actuali is let us go marina square to shop for cloths.. but end up due to that stupid teacher hor, end up we onli can hang around orchard... Alot of my fren share with me some unique people in orchar... =)

Let me list out ba... Around orchard tower to Shaw house there... usuali u can see a old lady at the age wround 40 plus 50 will be seating around on the path way and she will be usuali wearing either over size cloths or short dress, her figure is like gone case ba... Then she will sit with her leg wide open!!! inside can see she wear nth... My fren told me that she a hook =x So old sia.. then she will go around talking to others telling them that $10 is it okie?? Now then i knoe Orcahrd gort such a cheap people =s hai.... finali today i get to see her and i belive what my eyes tell me =)

Out of a sudden, i went for a interview at my classmate whom i onli saw her once de centre... the centre is at Batok. At first i was so afriad and my mind full of things... but lucky gort baby to pei wo, support wo all the way... and someone who when ever i'm afraid i'll go to him... I knoe it is unfair to baby.. but i can't control my self at that time. Baby.. if u see my blog i'm sorrie k?

Just felt that i'm reali happy with my life now ba... Quite bother by alot of things now. Had to do a time table for myself le... or else i'm dam dam messy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]