Angel & Devil

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shop shop shop

Speical and a brighter day for me in the future ba...

Mummy and Dar Dar finally mit up for lunch le... both of them enjoy themself. Early in the morning gort whack wake up by mummy, end up she make up her mind and ask baby out last min.

We mit at City hall de addi shop there, baby reach early so he waited for us =x While waiting i think he could hear his own heart beating ba.. HAHA !! The moment they met (veri funny), baby shake mummy hand.. so FORMAL!!! Just can't stand it.. haha.. end up we went to Drangon boat there to eat. The food dam nice!! long time nv eat le... Thanks to baby for the meal man.. When the bill came, a short fight happen on who pay.. haha.. However,end up is baby pay =x

Shop Shop Shop... Main purpose of today shopping is to get my birthday bag! we went to a shop at Suntec, acutali wanted to buy the silver Addi de bag.. end up saw a Nike brown limited Bag... wao... both mummy and him make me so confuse!! dunno what to buy. Soon, i decided to buy the brown de that cost $130+ haha.... So happy now

All i wan to say... I enjoy my day alot alot Never regret having him as my another half =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]