Angel & Devil

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Will our hard work give us the reward that we wan??

Project Project and Project... Finish one and now i stuck with 2 more =x

Hate this type of life le la... Just wish holiday come faster and i'll enjoy myself to the MAX!!! Ya the MAX!!! With all this stress stuff... lucky there are alot of reward waiting for me to go claim... LOL...

First is the outing that me and my frenz had been waiting for.. 3 days to night.... NExt is the Genting plus KL trip with my family and my Bf...5 days... Hohoho.. =D

Dam Dam Dam... Just wish my days can pass faster and let me go YAHOO!!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]