Angel & Devil

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Finally get my hair done

YaHoO!!!

Finally get my hair done le... haha... sat for almost 5 hrs ba =x
Silly darling of mine veri cute.. first he came down to orchard, end up own self go Cotton on to try clothes. One guy try 5 clothes... =x Scary!!! LOL... He came over to fetch me, haha... silly guy... ask him wait out there end up hide here and there till my hairstylise ask if is that my bf ?? haha... Once step out of the shop... he stare at me until so ALIEN!!! cannot stand it... =x

still Love him tat much each day...

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]