Angel & Devil

Sunday, November 11, 2007

3rd month anniversary

Time pass veri fast...



3rd month anniversary come le..



Early in morning over slp sia, 10:15 woke up and get out of my hse by around 10:30... wao.. i reali pei fu of myself to be so fast, HAHA~! Drag myself to darling de hse... ate coco Pops for breakfast then i rest and rest till dunno what time sia..



Darling de daddy make wu xiang...then give me some.. i thought small pack but end up alot alot!! scary~ we already plan to go out around evening time .. but end up the dad pull us go see LKY... he go first ba.. then diao.. when at the stairs the dad saw his shocks and find it familiar end up realise is his one.. =x haha... then the reaction veri funny =D



Saw le LKY... darling and me took cabby home then went out to head for juro... Ate burger king le then we straight when to take neo neo and go catch toy =D haha... I try 3rd time then caught a TAma!!!! baby... sorrie wor... haha he piss off, coz previously i use $2 to catch a cushion then now i use $3 to catch another toy... haha =x



Enjoy my day...





TAMA!!! =D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]