Angel & Devil

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good and Bad

Dunno why today out of the sudden i got up so early at 9 =x as the usual me wake up at 11 =) Got up and call my little baby to check out if he woke up le ma.... his elderst sis went to his hse early in the morning!! Heng!!! heng i nv go his hse today =) Soon in the noon is his uncle drop a visit =x

Noon went to The Central and Vivo for shopping... Didn't manage to get ani thing but end up mum gort herself a pair of shoe and a coat =x Acutali monday mum wan to ask baby out to check for me the T20 or T70 camera.. End up we decided to go today =D

Went to Holland and see the camera, end up bought the Sony T20 =) Ho HO HO!!! So happy... But wat i am sad de is... Hai.. i still having a terrible cough =(

Hope my cough can end soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]