Angel & Devil

Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally the day had come

Early in the morning, dun wish to go school... so went to dar dar hse to do my project(mostly is play game la) =x haha.... Play and play and play till forget abt my lunch le =x

62Kg b4 eating is my weight... Dam It!!! so heavy... wish to be lighter so i will be on diet... Plz Do Not Feed Me With Food!! =D tat's what i wish my baby will help me ... However sian... his daddy called and had to go down all the way to west lake eat dinner with the two sis...
WaO!!!! first time mit them... scary =z Find the third sis is the best lei =x Now left with onli the eldest sis tat i haven met....

This two week i promise darling to be a good ger... So will try to entertain myself =)


**As days went past and our love become stronger for one another =)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]