Angel & Devil

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just love u guys!!

Just like every Sunday...

Early in the morning wake up and report to my darling hse =) haha.. Once i reach near his hse, as usual we will go to the NTUC and purchase food to cook for lunch later. We bought our favourite Cheese Tofu, Seafood Udon noodle, Corn and mushroom soup, Salmon cheese fishcake, bread and Ham.

Usual is both of us cook together de, but today i had to battle alone!!! haha.. first time i battle alone at someone hse whom had not much cooking pot =.=" or i can say, just a micro wave and a mass tin =x LOL... I started cooking every thing steady until half way, his mum suddenly out of no where came out and talk to me and i got a STUNT!!! The reaction of mine is dam dam big and funny till the mother was so Pai sei... (0_0") Once every thing is so beautifully done, now i relise how hard my mummy had been cooking for us all this yrs!!! Reali tiring and aft cooking u dun feel like eating but to rest =)

Calling Baby once! baby Twice... Last call and u better be out to eat!!!! FInally the prince is out to eat le... lucky the food still can be eaten =D haha... Toasted bread with ham (lots of prob with it), Corn and mushroom soup (success), Micro wave food (success) and Udon (BEst!) haha... i give myself 6/10... still can improve by not being so panick. =s End up aft eating... NO NO... i'm not going to wash... LOL!! My darling had to do all the washing =) Naughty him disturb me as the maid!!! ask me eat quickly while he was washing! Humph!!! Angry Angry Angry!!!

Aft clearing up, Went back to room and start his homework again... Waited patiently... FINALLY!!! 6 pm!! time to go out for dinner le =) Decided to go Jurong there as to go back to the archard to try out luck on the toy machine. While eating at IMM... i say my ex bf de ex gf =x so qiao.... Aft eating headed to the Entertainment centre and try out luck.. Lucky we onli speend $5 and go off le, the previous lady spend $70!!!! for two toy =x tat's reali stupid...

On the way back, me and darling talk about our childhood and fren memory... I think back abt how my Jie mei they all give me surpirse and stuff,.... Tears started to roll... I miss all my Jie mei!!! they were the sweetest fren in my life and nv throw me alone when i had prob =)

SIster!! I think u guys knoe who are u guys... Let us gather once we are free k?? Pertir Zoo will always be in my mind =)

Elephant... Hamster... Dolphin... Zoo Keeper

** Some times just take a few min and think back those time u spend with those people who nv leave u alone when u need them. U will find how much they brought Joy to u... **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]