Angel & Devil

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tiring day

New Module again...

This time round is doing "creative art." Wao... Yst just did my other module then now start another one le =( sian... 11 dec dead line... FAN!!! Now keep chiong all the way for it le =x

Aft lesson, just wish to realx and dun wish to hear anithing abt school... went to far east to look for bag and went to wisma actuali to find my best pal, but she like nv work lei =x End up went PS to eat then catch a movie at 3:10 (Fred Claus)... Gort out of the building and it raing till like crazy!!! End up, took a cab from Ps to the catay... LOL... So near take cab =D first time sia =x
Gort myself a dress!!! LOL.. Finally!! aft the show... went to china town which is an alien area to me =x

Went i reach hme.... wanted to start project le... darling suddenly call and tell me tat he shot the lava lighting =x LOL.... so gd luck =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]