Angel & Devil

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My birthday =)

Finally turn 19 le =)

Went out early in the morning to darling hse and rest till noon.. gort out of the hse and headed to marina square for my favourite Jack Place =) Order 2 ribeye steak which is one for me and the other for darling and a sea food basket... It was dam Great and relaxing!! we sat till we are the last one to leave =x LOL

start out Shopping lo!!! Darling finally bought his singlet and in the end... I didn't buy any except aim for alot alot alot of things =x The day ended so quickly....

Once again my shopping will start tml =) hope i can get some stuff =D

Ps: Thanks for those who wish me... LOve u guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]