Angel & Devil

Friday, November 23, 2007

what a day =)

DRag myself out of bed early in the morning aft 2 days of 8 hrs shopping =x

Late for class!!! Rush and rush.. lucky i manage to reach class...During our break, every one went down for makan except me =x when all my fren came up, they talk about a murder case or robbery case that happen just behind orchard tower 1. The ops another tower 2 cannot enter at all sia.. the police block the whole place and it has been label A to dunno what de.. wAO!!! scary lei... then teacher KPO... ask the whole class go there see , not even 10 sec then every one go back to class again =.="

After class, went out with darling to get my bag... Finally!! i bought a brown bag pack =) went to darling hse to relax... So FuLL... Keep eating and eating till i reali regret!!! Gain back the weight that i hate!! now i had to diet le =( SAD!!!!

Night came and we went to the night market... WAo!! once again.. baby wan to get the light, however.. still cannot shot lei... end up with the last bullet, he hit the one which is a piggy and pooh... LOL>.. one shot and get it le =x POWER!!! LOL....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]