Angel & Devil

Monday, November 19, 2007

Never Love my Life once!

I HAte my life!!!

Since i was a little ger... I hate every thing around me! People may see and find i am veri xin fu however i hate it..

Why every thing they wan me to do is for brother, every time threaten me... Not even my Jc apply i also have to help my bro do... if dun do for him, mum stand behind me and want to beat me up. HATE ThreaTEN!!!

Even when i slowly print his appication, also gort threaten.... say wan to cancel the genting trip and complain to my bf... Go ahead!! once thing reach to the end how i hate it... dun blame me for making a harsh move!!!

STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]