Angel & Devil

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hell Day

Hell DAY!!!!

At first thought i gort a nice job that i can settle down and start my future.. but not like i expected!!!

This is how things happen:::::

Early in the morning my fren and i went to the center early in the morning. Once we reach there, we were introduce to the kids one by one.. Aft introducing, the boss nv tell us what to do, we were sending there less than a few sec and she said to us " U guys cannot stand ther elike a wood block!!" =.=" hello!! u are the one that nv tell us what we must do and futhermore we are new!! Then my fren start to sneeze one time, then she ask "Are u sick??" =.=" this was so obverse tat she wan my fren to leave so.. Lucky my fren not flu.

Okie.. this one we just dun take it hard... She ask us to do cutting, so we just stand there and cut. Cut for almost an hr and a little ger come in crying... The boss take this time to chase my fren out! she say" The ger see u then cry, can u please take your bag and get out first?" =.="

My fren came towards me and say she's leaving.. i STUNT!!! then slowly i get to knoe what happen... At first i thought reali is my fren scare the little ger, however.. I dun think so coz i get to knoe the truth later on. I saw the little ger crying for 3 hrs and i was so pluzzle, coz my fren had left yet she was still crying...

I went forward and ask one of the staff working there.. aft hearing what she said i immediately wish to walk off le ... the staff said " Oh, this little ger ar, she's new. 2 weeks ago she come to this center and attended for 1 week, last week she was sick therefore she did not turn up and now she's back and started crying le"

=.=" aft hearing this, can u guys conclude?? Kids are like tat when they reach a unfamiliar place, not say my fren indian then the ger cry lei.. the boss is just trying to find a way to ask my fren leave!!! HAte her!!!

After hearing all this, i went forward and tell her that i wan to quit, i dun wan to work le.. she say cannot!!! =.=" end up i explain to her nicely and this time round, she ask me go see a doctor coz i told her i not those out spoken de person. Siao!!! that 's my character ma!! then she keep scolding me say i failure in life and stuff.. I wanted to walk out immediately, but she ask me to stay till 5:30 die die and she go ask a staff to lock the main door (0_O)?? What the hell!!!

Seeing every ting is not right, i ask my fren to help me call my bf as she's out there waiting for me... She staying out there and i'm hanging in there trying to wait for my bf reach le then save me out... Suddenly boss came forward to me nicely and said she wish to talk to my fren nicely outside, i thought "wow that's great."

Waited patiently in the center while she's out, not knoeing what is happening out there... When she was back, she scream at me and ask me take my bag and get out!!! (0_O)?? what happen?? Not knoeing what happen i just gort out of the center and end up all of us is out there together.

My fren and boss scream at one another while i was so blur dunno what is happening... Boss rush out with my fren application form and tear it infront of us =.=" I still blur.. so i ask them fill me in with what had i miss

This is what i miss:::::

While i'm in there and boss said she's going to talk nicely to my fren.. it's FAKE!!! she dash out of the center and shouted at my fren say that she's not racist, dun harass her center and bla bla bla...lastly she ask my fren and bf to Get out immediately without me with them =.=" But she not going to let me go, there fore, when my bf and my fren wanted to rush in take me out, i happen to open the door and there it is....

Thinking that once we leave there the matter will stop!!! NO!!! Nightmare came immediately!!!

While in the bus to somewhere, the boss called and she start shouting at me on the phone!!! SUCK!!! then she ask if my fren was beside me and wanted me to pass her my phone, i passed her and she started scolding my fren too on the phone. Lucky my hp went low batt!! haha.. so i off it...

Aft 2 hrs.. She start calling my phone again, this time around i'm not going to answer it... Then she sms me " Dear Josephine, based on our assignment today we are not able to host any trainee, pls call me.. Mrs Leong"

Seeing this sms, i was not so stupid to call her la... I waited till all my fren is around me le.. then she happen to call at 4 plus.. i ans using loud speaker and she started saying that the children cry becoz of my fren and staff... She's afriad that we would sue her.. therefore she trying to scare us by saying that she gort a copy of my fren registeration form and will not let the matter rest.. =.="

Ended the call and within 2 sec she call again and ask me not to come tml.. okie la.. fine! i also dun wish to turn up =) Case CLOSE!!!!

Once i reach hme, i expain to parents and my dad veri cute.. ask me why dun called him down, so that he could give her a gd scolding =) haha!! gort bf stay so near dun wan meh, call dad from far come find me, i think by then i will be dried up by her le.. haha =) Dad want me to get her center name and her name down, he wan to sue her... =x

Ops! that's adult prob le =) haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]