Angel & Devil

Friday, April 4, 2008

My brother and my room is in a process off designing =) hehe..

Finally i'm abt to get my own personal room le =) However. i still sian la =( my bro still gort all his stuff brand new and mine is with me for 20 yrs le.. hehe, gort memory =)

Let's talk abt today...

Went to IMM to take a look at my bro bed which is not bad, i like it alot but i dun bear to throw away my current bed which i slept for amost 20 yrs =) Aft looking at the bed, darling came to find us =) went to Yew Tee there de furniture warehouse, still could not find a ideal night table and others...

Darling came to my hse to relax and play game.. hehe =x love the time where we play game =) Went for our dinner with parents and headed to darling sister hse to pass her stuff..

When we get out of the lift, we saw his nephew was half way wearing his pants, he screamed when he saw us.. LOL!!! Done every thing le and headed hme =)

Tml will be another great day =) Waiting for darling to cook lunch for me =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]