Angel & Devil

Monday, April 7, 2008

Should i envy should i not?

Should i compare should i not?

Alot alot of things keep flashing.. thought things will be fine for me and i'll be xin fu.. However.. every time when suffer and stuff no one knoes...

Think all i wan to do is walk one step, live on day.. Hope my days can end soon? unless something make me worth walking down for and i will definately walk on...

Tired of lots of stuff..

I had to be firm from now on le ba =) once decision is made i'm not going to listen to others and i will move the way i wan.. =)

** Frenz and Family is all i wan**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]