Angel & Devil

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another outing out with Darling,mummy and me! =)

This time round, mummy de camera gort prob, so we went to Habour front there to repair.. Within 5 min the camera is send to the office and is to be collect aft 10 days =)

Headed to IKea Alexendra there to look out for stuff for my new room =) erm... Ikea stuff is not bad but the quality abit off lei.. so quite fan about to buy a not =z Aft Ikea went to IMM to continue my search =) Saw a reasonable bed package from Picket and Ril hehe... then say a $699 package not bad lei.. but the wooden bed frame does not suit the rest of the things in my room.. End up i think i ask bro to buy ba =) Coz he's moving out of my Room!!! YEAH!!!

MY room is all brown stuff and my bro is dark chocolate =) just like his skin colour =x haha...

Gort hme and saw something that i hate on my blog =.=" But!!! not to fear!! Zoo keeper to the rescure =) mY cute and lovely nini save my day and brigthen it with just a simple thing =)

Miss u guys!! Knowing that each of us had our own things to busy with, but still i miss petir zoo
=( Do stay in contact guys =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]