Angel & Devil

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Post =)


RAndom Post =)


Had been busy past few days and finally i gort the time to upload all the pic! HEHE


On the 2nd day of my practical.. As i had said, one of my child Debbie drew this picture for me and said that it's a token to me =D so Sweet!




* That's me playing with ball *


These toys are caught by darling at lot one with help of Apple Jie =) Veri cUTE!.. I check the price at a Japan toy shop and it cost singapore 29.90 each =x But i caught all with around $30 =x hehe !












Teacher day's is coming ! and I receive my present! haha


* By Sarah! 2 days b4 teacher days given to me =)*



* Hand make Flower*


* Given by Amanda hehe.. So sweet *


*As for this.. is my little cute Jing Ying give de =) *

*From Daryl Lim =) HAHA! Reali touched lo *




*As for this dolphin pencil is by Wei Jie from malaysia =) *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]