Angel & Devil

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last day and First day of the yr =)

Haven been blogging recently coz too busy le =x



Hmm.. Let me talk back abt how I spent my past few days =)







30 Dec 08



It's my little bro 2nd birthday celebration =)



This time round is at Ah Po hse... Darling happen to gort a car on this day. Therefore, Jie. darling and me headed to Kovan to had our lunch and went to pick up our car =D



This time round is "Rush"! Greenish colour de wor =D At first Jie and I thought it will be veri ugly, but turn out, "hoho!" not bad =)



The guy who is the boss of the car look like Jimmy from Tension de sia.. Stupid darling said that becoz of this 2 princess then he must get the car =s



Anyway, after getting the car... Immdiately we had to head down to PS, we need to get a billabong wallet for my bro =) Aft tat, we headed down to Lavander food court to order 25 BBQ Wings =D Yummy! Sent Jie to Novena while we also took a walk there before heading back for the celebration =)



Just a simple dinner like every occasion... There are some photo below =D









31 Dec 08



Last day of the yr le! As usual, I'm the planner and this time round I plan that for lunch, all of us went to Holland de Swensen for our lunch. =)



Aft eating, drove all the way to Marina Square to park the car first while all of us took a bus down to Bugis =)



Walk around till tired le, we sat aside thinking where to go as we still had 5 hrs more to count down..



Think and think, end up we decided to slowly walk back to Suntec and play game in order to kill time =)



Finalli! It's time lo... Chop a nice place for every one to watch fire work.



HaPpY new Year! =D That's our we ended our last day of the yr =D









1 Jan 09



First day of the yr! Wj and Sl cannot come out, so left Jie darling and me le...



Yst slpt so late and yet had to wake up dam dam early, coz had to pei aunt to go repair car ! =(



Just 4 hrs slp, headed to prepare and mit up wif darling at Queenstown.. He sent us there and had breakfast with grandma, aunt and mummy..



Aft eating, we headed to VIvo and shop awhile aft that, went to pick up Jie... At first we wanted to go Liliputt, however, it's too kiddo le =x



So! Prawn Fishing! It's the prawn fishing shop 2nd yr anniversary, therefore, for this particular day, every one who buy 3 yrs fishing will get another hr free!!! hoho!



3 of us gort 2 rod and started fishing from 2pm to 6 pm! This time round, we caught around 7 prawns =) Nice wor! We BBQ it ourself LIVE and eat it on the spot...



Darling was incharge of poking a satay stick into each Live prawns body, Jie is incharge of applying salt on them and me! I'm incharge of BBQ them =D



Eat until not satisfied lei... So! We headed to Lavander there for Prawn noodle!! =D My favourite! Eat Eat EAt and lastly every one was sent home =D







2 Dec 09



Gort a Bird park pass from Aunt company which allow 4 adults to enter... Woke up early again and brought mummy to bird park with darling =D



Alot alot of things to see! and within 10 min, a africa guy came over with a necklace and put on for me! I was shock lo! He pull me to his stall and told me that the pendal that he gave me is for gd luck =.=" Alamak! he like tat say of coz i will buy ma =x LOL...



WAlk all the way from 11 plus to 2 plus =) These are the photos that we took =)





Follow by.. We headed to Kovan as we need to return the car... Was so hungry, therefore we decided to go for Sushi Buffet =D I read the name card and thought I saw tat there's one at Hougang mall... ARH! I saw wrongly! It's Heartland mall..



Took a train to and fro =x LOl.. Kana scolded upside down.. Ate le, we went home to rest =D





3 Jan 08



Wanted to go Sentosa de, but darling saw the weather not gd therefore cancel it le.. We decided to go Marina instead.



Our weekly routine... This time around, we headed to esplande, sat there and play game! Fun! Will try to have more of this type of activity =D






**All photos will be upload on another post.. coz too long for this post le =) **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]