Angel & Devil

Sunday, February 8, 2009

大年初十 4 Feb 2009

Mit up with darling for movie =)

Aft that we went to Suntec and pass things to agnes =)

Back to Lot one and had our dinner =)




大年初十一 5 Feb 2009

Hoho!

It's my best buddy birthday! Too bad.. Cannot celebrate with her...

Sent her a sms to wish her all the best =)

Muackz! Aretha! HAPpY BirThDaY lo! 21 yr old le! =D




大年初十二 6 Feb 2009

Hehe! Outing day that I look forward to! =)

Had an enjoyable day.. With every one, although it's just a small gathering but I'm glad every one click =)

Prepare alot alot alot of things before the whole thing start! =) All the way till mid night where we went prawn fishing =D WAo! reali had lots of fun...

Was so tired, darling gort sch at 9 am the next day, therefore had to slp.. Slept at 5am! he woke up dunno what time coz I ZzZz le =)





大年初十三 7 Feb 2009

Woke up quite late...

Headed to makan at Hong kong Cafe...

Aft that, went back and every one crack our brain to think where to go..

Finali we decide to go Liang courts de Party world =)

Each of us gort our own transport and mit up at 4 over there..

wao! the Room they gave us is dam dam big! Room 52 I love it le la! =D

Aft singing, it' darling and I de time le...




大年初十四 8 Feb 2009

Slp all the way till 11 am again..

Headed back to darling hse and rest again =x

Night time, dalring went for school while i went to grand ma hse = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]