Angel & Devil

Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Did throw my temper again to him and sorrie...

Aft class, we went for movie.. He pei wo watched Fang Wong de show =D Then he pei wo go repair my phone..

He was so lovely today! =) Dunno why.. He gort interview in the morning so he was dress formal. =) He look so so Handsome =x LOl..

Did had a few conflict in between coz i reali can't think of what I want.. However, I knew that i still love him la

When he talk gently it was reali reali i wish to listen lo =) So darling! Talk nicely to me k??

Muackz!


Sweet enough of u to lend me your Hp =)


** looking forward to u changing for me =) **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]