Angel & Devil

Monday, February 9, 2009


********************************************


I reali wonder...


Why are we so different from other couples??


Reali dun like the way u are treating me,


hAte the way u use your roughness on me,


U are not like tat in the past...



Whenever I see how sweet the rest were,


I question myself,


"Did i make the wrong choice?"


" Did i reali blindly moving in the darkness?"



Hai...


Honestly I could say,


It had been a long time ever since I felt your love.


My heart is so empty although I see u every day.


Trying so hard to convince myself!


telling myself that u had already tried to be lovely..


However..


I dun feel it!


Felt so horrible these few days....


******************************************


-At darling hse the whole day


-Back home due to he's schling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]