Angel & Devil

Thursday, October 18, 2007

HorrIbLE


SIAN!!!!


My Haha crab once again lost a leg... this is my second one le, dun wish to see another die out of no reason =( I just love the previous crabby but it pass away onw week ago, with no choice, i had to go and purchase a new one... Therefore i saw the similiar one and decided to get it.. It has not been with me for long yet now lost one leg, what's going to happen tml??? Hope it will be fine. Did alot of things to help, contacted the haha crabs company, hope they contact me asap


Tml will be another day... Hope they will live on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]