Angel & Devil

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A great Day

STunt Stunt Stunt!!!

The moment i went into the class... Wendy Jacobs appear just infront of me!!! She's hot, tall and dam dam Funny... =) Her lesson time passes so quickly... She teaches us how to groom ourself and how we can we have a gd diet to make ourself slim... From this lesson of today, i learn to be Confident! Set Goals! tml will be the contiune lesson of today... Looking forward to it =)

Soon aft class, darling and me mit mummy so lunch!!! acutali wanted to get a shoe but can't find the one tat suit me the most..(T_T) Sob!!! EAT Eat EAT!!! haha... tat's what i love to do...Now i'm missing him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]