Angel & Devil

Sunday, October 14, 2007

sad Day

It's just a horrible day!!! Last nite found my pink crabby lost on leg... thought every thing will be okie, However.. In the morning, found it dead with another leg out!!!!

Hate to see it dead as it is now even with me for 3 weeks!!! Mummy whack me up around 8 in the morning and i woke up with a stunT!!! Soon.. I woke baby up with a Stunt too!!! So Sian... went all the way down to get a new one.. It still can't replace the first crabby in my heart...

Some times... Some things lost when u neglect it and when u realise, it can't be back to the same le =(

SAD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]